Earthy Essentials with Lynny Bartley
Soaps for all occasions, Plus some Custom Made.
I use SFIC Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base is all-natural and contains no sulfates, surfactants, or alcohols. It is made using food grade oils (plant derived) that are farmed by sustainable growers.
- Pure Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base. ...
- Glycerine Ultra Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base.
- Moringa Soap: The natural vitamin C in moringa oil boosts collagen, helping reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.” The vitamin-rich and nutrient-dense moringa oil makes for an excellent active ingredient in skin-care products, thanks to its antioxidants, antibacterial, and nourishing properties.
- Foot Spa Loofah Soap: Beautifully uplifting scented with Lavender, Tea tree & Peppermint Essential Oils, add in Loofa to exfoliate the skin whilst encouraging blood circulation.
- Oat Soap: Organic rolled oats with raw honey & vanilla come together as an all-natural soap that will leave your skin looking radiant and feeling super soft. It removes dead skin cells, unclogs your pores, and improve the overall appearance and texture of your skin.
- Dry Skin Lavender Soap:
- Kitchen Soap: This rosemary lemon kitchen soap recipe smells amazing sitting on a soap dish next to your sink, and it works hard to reduce cooking odors on your hands. Use this after cutting onions or garlic to wash your hands, and you'll smell lemony fresh. Lemon essential oil has natural purifying and astringent properties, so it also leaves your hands feeling great after using it too.
- Garden Soap: This heavenly scented exfoliating Orange Clove Gardeners bar soap works really well for garden soil stained hands as well as for oil stained hands!
Lemongrass with Loofah: Includes home grown Loofah for exfoliation,
plus Lemongrass essential oil, which is Refreshing and invigorating, suits both men & women which promotes an overall sense of emotional & spiritual wellbeing.